I am a huge fan of slow cookers. Spend a few minutes whacking it all together, and in a few hours there is always this beautiful, tender, aromatically pleasing meal waiting for you.
This slow cooker chicken recipe is so easy and budget friendly, you probably have all the ingredients sitting around already.
You will need:
Chicken Drumsticks (I used a 1kg bag)
1/4 cup tomato sauce
Garlic finely diced (to taste -I’m a garlic lover and use heaps!)
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup Marmalade Jam
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker on the high setting.
- Mix sauces, jam and garlic in a bowl. Once combined pour it over the chicken.
- Leave to cook for about 4 hours.
- I love crispy chicken skin so I placed mine in the oven at 200° C for about 10 minutes before serving.
- You can use sauce to serve over rice. Enjoy alongside veggies. Too Easy!